15.5.09

Its Me Again ♥

Elloh elloh people :D

Hahaha, guess who am I :D:D Guess guess guesss!

Anyways, I'm here to update for ChongYieWei. He said I can help him update, so oh well! And I changed his header picture to a nicer one, and a more realistic one :) Apparently, Barney is a friggin pervert and he raped the children etc. Seems just like our dear friend YW right ? :)

Oh yeah, we were talking online. And he showed me this website called www.uncyclopedia.com. It's so bloody funny, TRUST ME !

PAK LAH = FAK LAH
ABDULLAH BADAWI = ABDULAH "TIDURLAH" AMAT BODOHWI

go to google and search www.uncyclopedia.wikia.com and then UNITED STATES OF MALAYSIA. LOL, trust me. You'll laugh like crap :P

Anyways, YW went for dota already and I'm gonna go sleep now. Not feeling well, ciao.

Still don't know who am I ? I love spongebob :D