17.5.09

hey guys, fyi to those ppl out there, its miss nicole tham carmenn who changed my blog header, its kinda vulgar-ish and yeah, u guys knew it was her, well, its kinda obvious kan? xD i also found smth, www.uncyclopedia.com go check it out weih, find malaysia and laugh ur arse out.

there are more visitors to my blog after the header thing xD, thx nicole?

umm, update 1st.

williams gave me a job well done on the nie project and yeah, i did not do anyth, not even a single thing! for gods sake, umm, skipped friday, teachers day. In Your Face! cik fan! xD

went cc and dota-ed and den went back home, dota-ed again! lord, imma addicted to dota, well, my piano teacher did not come as she went back to her hometown and yeah, now she's here teaching! xD i haven practice some songs, imma so so dead, and im here blogging xD

ps, i noe how to play shuo hao de xing fu ne by JayChou xD only chinese song in my whole ares library xD