20.12.08

Britney & Hillary Duff~

gt bored of dota so i went youtube for sum songs cos my limewire went nuts and i cant dl no songs, i found out that Briney Spear's new mv Womanizer, is soooo hot, i think she is nude? o.O lol, and hillary duff is starting 2 be lyk britney?!?! idk but they look alike, anyways she is still hot xD

yst i din update cos my dad din lemme use da damn com, so i'll update it now, went 2 mv to buy sumthings, 1st my mum said wanna go buy my pants, den she went shopping for 4 hrs, so i ended up playing at da arcade, my sis was lyk ' i wanna play~' i used my own money 2 belanja her ply *im such a good bro =D* and she played sum shooting game and ended the game in 5 secs, i was lyk damn, 1 buck for 5 secs, she rly duno how 2 ply da game, and her 2nd game was daytona?! lol, she kept banging cars and ended the game in 4th or 5th lap =D she can fite wif nicole xD

nth 2 post le actually, im gonna go haf my damn sleep =D