7.11.08

hospital~ -ouch-

its da last day of skul, so we were lyk kinda high so after recess we went down sportscentre pjk, i chnged my shirt den went ply, less den 5 mins i fell and broke my damn hand, thx to kian kun~ haha, jkjk. kuok wei called cik chong to call my parents~ damn, i was skippin class =.= then cheam came in and asked me a few questions, she asked me if tat tym was my pjk period, i was lyk diu, die le lo, den i said no~ suprisingly she jus said sum crap den went off xD thx kuok wei for helping me =)

my mum came and fetched me 2 da hospital, its quite serious u noe? it went out of shape le, haha, mym mum asked her frens whee 2 bring me, chinese doc or western de, den she was lyk, go hospital better la, den she said go chinese de better den hospital again xD so funny, so we went chinese doct, the dr said tat its serious, gtg hospital, LOLhe also said i nid eat veges oni =.=

my parents fetched me 2 da hospital den there were 2 signs, 1 western and chinese de, they went western de den went chinese de den went bac western de, i went there, gt an x-ray -ouch- den waited til 9.30 for the doctor, he said my bone cracked, nid haf operation, suprisingly i aint scared~ xD i went 2 da operation room and he gave me sum medicine or smth =.= he asked me, u sleepy? i said no, he asked again, i said no =,= den after i felt dizzy and i dozed off, after the operation, i was dizzy so slept da whole day~ nex day de i'll go update later gtg bathe =.=