6.11.08

2nd last day of school, and we r lyk doing nth, being a lifeless soul wandering round da school~ xD not so serius la, 2day encik song came in 2 our class wif a T shirt, den he was lyk tis is da last day im gonna see u guys, we were lyk BYE~ BYE~ xD so funny, den it was susan's class, as usual, she talks crap, she cant even finish de 3 maksud nilai in 1 period, LOL, nvm, jus now i cut my damn feet, so sad =.= den played sum dumb game wif jiajun, ian and others, plyed 1 game called as mercy, quite dumb, kuok wei cant win me @ tat game , so funy, well, gtg go 4 my dinner, so damn hungry le, tml still nid go astaka ply football and meet edmund in CT~ haha =)

o yeah, 1 more thing, nicole, stop hackin my damn blog kay? LOL, dun bully small kid la~ haha gtg d, gonna fill up my tummy wif FOOD~ xD