29.11.08

elloooooo

hi guys, im in johor for now and dota-ing xD lol, so long din updaste my blog le, well u noe why lorr cos my modem went BOOM and i cant ply le lo, played ai+ insane lyk 10 timnes le lo, ok sry xiangqi aka mummy ofr not updating my dsamn blog, now u noe why le lo =( lol, ok and u all jus love 2 hack my blog, lylk den simply post~ lol, and for nicole, sry also xD lol, sien la, she wanna watch da show quarantine, its horror and nobody wans 2 watch wif her, so we made a deal, she treat me and i teman her watch tat show, so kind o me u noe? such a friend~ xD well, i haf nth 2 do now and im here blogging and experiment-ing smth in blogspot xD well, as u all noe 90% of my blog is done by xiangqii aka mummy and nicole~ barney xD its almost 4 am and im blogging =.= kay la, i go sleep sin, ciaoz