29.4.09

oh yeah, my tuition had their so called holidays, 29, 30, 31st of every month = holiday! xD yeah, i kinda lyk tis tuition, *ps: i always liked it xD the teachers, well, they aint THAT good, but wif miss ting teaching, its a hell load of fun, but hey, i dun think my readers noe my teacher xD im gonna get her pic and post it up xD

played dota as usual, and im kinda into storm, its kinda fun, better than the last one, and don lim mu yan just improved a hell lot on dota, he noes how to ks -.- dun think tats a good thing xD haha, theres nth to update actually, even if i did, they wont be any readers, just the normal visitors, well, im gonna list them out xD

My Blog Reader/Readers
  • nicole tham carmenn ~ she helped me wif my cool blog skin xD
  • shijunsiao ~ he posted the videos, the fat barney one * refer older posts xD
  • debbiehowanqi ~ im not a kid! xD
  • peiyein goh ~ pengyouuuuuuuuuuu well, she posted the pics in mv =D
frankly, i think these are my LOYAL readers of my blog, well, better than nth rite?

wednesday
kh period, kena teacher bird lyk hell, den he said tat we were uncles? -.- for gods sake, i said back, all so old, most young is u liao, then she stared at me. spooky xD and yewx2 xD was caught bringing fone? well, i think gave back liao bahh. and after tat was sports, gahh, we din get to play anyth, dumb ho kwee chiang, we went up and down da stairs, xD after recess, yein saw some one xD well, i polished pn lan's boot lyk crazy xD and yeah, she praised me for being attentive in class, and i noe i am xD

dad screwing me and yeah, i gtg, tmr is pn kok's retirement ==